Personal data is processed on our website. We consider the careful handling of your personal data of great importance.
In our processing we conform to the demands that the privacy law has set out. Amongst other things, this entails that:
- We clearly state for which ends your personal data is used. We do this by the means of this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to the personal data that we require for legitimate purposes only;
- We will first ask you for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases that require your permission;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also demand this from parties that we assign to process personal data;
- We, in our role of processor, only process the personal data for the purpose designated by the customer/client and using the means chosen by the client.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect and use and with what purpose. We recommend that your read this privacy statement carefully.
Which of my data does Yource have?
To be able to offer our services we process personal data. The term personal data entails information that can identify a person.
We process the following personal data for the purposes that are mentioned in this privacy statement:
- E-mail address;
- Name and address details;
- Telephone number;
- Country of birth;
- Date of birth.
In some cases we also process the following personal data, in case this is required by an airline or for possible legal steps:
- A copy of your passport/identification;
- Marital status.
Why does Yource need my personal data?
We do not collect or use your personal data for other purposes than the purposes that are described in this privacy statement, unless we got your permission for this in advance.
Use of our services
To be able to use our services, it is necessary that you provide us with your personal data. We then process this personal data for the following purposes:
- Claiming compensation from the airline, possibly via a legal procedure.
This personal data is stored for as long as required for us to be able to offer our services. This data will then be deleted, unless a legal retention is in place.
Forms and newsletter
There are forms on our websites which you can use to submit a claim.
We will store the data that you provide us with through these forms for as long as necessary or reasonable for the complete response to and or handling of your request.
We also offer a newsletter with which we inform those interested about our services and activities. Every newsletter contains a link which you can use to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers if you explicitly give us permission to do so.
We collect and process data from candidates directly or by using forms and/or attached CVs/via third parties/e-mail for the purpose of the application process.
In case you did not get the job, your personal data will be deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application process at the latest. In case we have your permission to keep your data for a longer period of time, for instance because suitable jobs may become available in the future, the maximum period will be one year.
Can I retract my permission?
In case processing is based on your permission, you have the right to retract this at all times (without retrospective effect). Please contact us for this via the details below.
Is my data provided to third parties?
We only use third parties to carry out our services and activities in case it is necessary. If these third parties have access to your data, we always take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is protected and only used for the intended purposes.
In the execution of our services and activities we use the following third parties with whom we possibly share your personal data:
- Hosting parties;
- Legal partners.
The transfer of personal data to countries outside of the European Union will only occur to countries that, in accordance with the relevant legislation, offer an appropriate level of protection for the processing of personal data, such as for example the US/EU Privacy Shield.
Does Yource ensure that my data is protected?
Yource has taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the provided personal data against unauthorized use.
These measures are amongst others, but not limited to:
- Yource ensures that her network connections are secure (SSL);
- Staff and third parties are obligated to maintain confidentiality;
- Access to personal data is limited to certain authorised persons;
- Staff is trained with regards to privacy;
- Strict password policy.
You can contact us via the details below for more information about our security.
Can this privacy statement be amended?
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. We recommend that you consult this statement regularly to be made aware of the amendments.
Does this statement also apply to websites I am directed to from the Yource website?
This privacy statement does not apply to websites from third parties that are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and safe way. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookie statements of these websites prior to using these websites.
What are my privacy rights?
You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to look into your personal data;
- The right to amend your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data removed;
- The right to request a data export of your personal data (that you have provided us with);
- The right to ask for correction or complementation of your personal data (motivated);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data (motivated).
You can submit a request via the details below.
Can I file a complaint?
Do you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data? We would like to discuss this with you. Based on the privacy law you have the right to file a complaint with the Authority Personal Data about the incorrect processing of your personal data. For more information you can contact the Authority Personal Data.
How can I contact Yource?
For questions or requests about this privacy statement or about your personal data, you can at all times contact us via the details below.
Yource (part of Green Claim B.V.)
1001 AL Amsterdam
Privacy officer: Ms. E.L. Heenk